Our laboratory is located within the Adolphe Merkle Institute, with access to a number of nanomaterial characterization techniques: electron and optical microscopes, light-scattering machines, and spectrometers among others. The aggregation of these different techniques allows us to provide a complete analysis of nanomaterials for academia and industry.
- Electron microscopy: SEM, TEM, EDX, FIB
- Light scattering: DLS, DDLS, SLS
- Optical microscopy: LSM, Cytoviva
- Spectroscopy: UV-Vis spectrometer, fluorimeter, Raman, ICP-OES
- Other techniques: AFM, SAXS, infrared spectrometer
For more information about the facilities at the Adolphe Merkle Institute, please click here.